About the BLBC Photo Show
These are POINT-ONLY photo shows. Your horses will get points for every placing they recieve. It will be added up at the end of the year to see who the hi-point champs are.
TO ENTER PAPER PHOTOS:
1) Prepare each photo with horse's name, horse's description, class number(s), owner information
2) Put pictures in plastic bag (ziplock if possible) and label with How Many Photos in bag. (Some people divide pictures into divisions using one bag per division)
3) Enclose appropriate sized Self Addressed Stamped Envelope for return of photos at the end of the photo train
4) Put email address under back flap of return Self Addressed Stamped Envelope (above)
6) Send to judge for that month. Click HERE for the list of judges for the year.
FOR THE PAPER PHOTO SHOW CLASSLIST, CLICK HERE
TO ENTER ONLINE PHOTOS:
1) Go to www.photobucket.com
2) Login as BLBC_photoshow . Password is photoshow1 .
3) Go to the appropriate divisions and upload your models to EACH of their classes (ie: gender, breed, AND color).
4) For halter classes, please include horse's name, breed, gender, color, and the owners initials AND name. Sample: Merry Man, Black TWH Stallion, TO (Tara Oliver)
For performance classes, please include horse's name, explanation of what horse is doing, and owner's initials AND name.
5) The online show is held on the 15th of each month, so please have your photos uploaded by then.
6)THE FIRST TIME YOU ARE UPLOADING HORSES, PLEASE send an e-mail to myself email@example.com or Cristine Holt firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you are uploading horses.
FOR THE ONLINE PHOTO SHOW CLASSLIST, CLICK HERE
Judge will email the show results to each entrant when that month's show is completely judged AND the file will be uploaded to the BLBC Yahoo Group.
Back to BLBC Homepage